Terms and Conditions
In this contract:
'We', 'us' or 'our' means Tiger Lily Interiors.
Reference to us in these Terms also includes any group companies which we may have from time to time.
Our site or our website refers to the site on which these terms and conditions are displayed, including, but not limited to the following websites: www.tigerlilyinteriors.co.uk
'You' or 'your' means the person accessing or using our site to make purchases from us.
If you do not understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Who we are:
Our office is at 1 Ashleigh Close, Horley, Surrey, RH6 8AJ.
Tiger Lily Interiors is a trading name of Leanne Butler.
The details of this contract will not be filed with any relevant authority by us.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions apply to any sale of goods or digital content on our site. If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract and the terms and conditions contained herein.
When buying any goods on our site you also agree to be bound by:
- our terms and conditions of use and any documents referred to therein
- extra terms which may add to, or replace some of this contract.
Ordering from us
Here we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
You place an order on our site by doing the following:
- The user adds products to the basket
- The User clicks the basket to proceed to checkout
- Finally, the user completes the process and clicks pay now to complete the order.
Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting to us.
When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not mean your order has been accepted.
We may contact you to say we do not accept your order. This may be because of one of the following reasons:
- The goods are unavailable.
- We cannot authorise your payment.
- You are not allowed to buy goods from us.
- We are not allowed to see the goods to you.
- You have ordered too many goods; or
- There has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
We will only accept your order when we send you an email to confirm this. At this point:
- A legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- your order will be fulfilled.
Right to cancel this contract
If you are buying from our site, you have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day:
On which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of any goods, in the case of a sales contract.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (via email). You can use the model cancellation form set out below, but it is not obligatory.
To: Tiger Lily Interiors
1 Ashleigh Close, Horley, Surrey, RH6 8AJ
I/We* hereby give notice that I/We* cancel my/our* contract of sale of the following goods */the supply of the following service *,
Ordered on */received on *,
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
* Delete as appropriate.
To meet cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period as expired.
Effects of Cacellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding delivery costs if the goods have already been dispatched.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
If you have received goods:
- You shall, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us, send back the goods or hand them over to us
- The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods
Delivery of Goods
We use the following delivery services to deliver our goods:
- Parcel Force, Hermes, or DHL
The estimated date and time window for delivery of the goods is set out in the confirmation email.
- If something happens which
- Is outside of our control; and
- Affects the estimated date of delivery;
- we will let you have a revised estimate date for delivery of goods.
Delivery of goods will take place when we deliver them to the address you gave us.
Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days, we will:
- Let you know;
- Cancel your order; and
- Give you a refund.
If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using our contact details.
We will not make deliveries to any addresses outside of the UK.
We accept the following means of payment
- Visa or Mastercard
We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for goods is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you give us.
Your credit or debit card will only be charged when you confirm your order.
All payments by credit or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer.
If your payment is not received by us and you have already received any goods, you:
- Must pay for such goods within 30 days; or
- Must return them to us as soon as possible. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care for them and not use them before you return them to us.
- If you do not return any goods we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
Please contact us using our contact details, if you want:
- Us to repair the goods
- Us to replace the goods
- A price reduction; or
- to reject the goods and get a refund.